Here are a few reasons that I like creating cheat sheets:
- You can test out your supplies.
- It saves time when you are looking for a particular color.
- It can be used as a reference card when replacing the supply.
Cheat Sheets are Easy to Create
- Get a piece of paper, preferably close to, or the same type of substrate that you will be working on
- Cut it to the shape that will fit with your supplies
- Add your supply to the card
- If desired, write the name and/or the color number to the corresponding swatch
Watch a short video on a couple of my cheat sheets:
Do you do make your own cheat sheets? Do you have another name for them?